Patient Advice - Wednesday, 18 March 2020 at 5.30pm,
We are experiencing HIGH call volumes and a HIGH number of Online Consult forms. We are struggling to cope with the demand. Please help and support us by doing the following:
1. If you have developed a continuous cough or fever/high temperature in the last 7 days, if those symptoms are mild, you should stay at home for 7 days from the date your symptoms started. Do not contact the practice or go or hospital, instead you can find the latest health advice on NHS Inform
2. If you are concerned about how to self isolate, please do not contact the practice to seek advice, instead you can find the latest advice on self isolation on NHS inform
3. We urge patients NOT to attend the health centre, and to self care where possible for minor illnesses and seek guidance on NHS Inform. There is a 2 metre restriction zone at our front desk. Please avoid handing in repeat medication slips and order via our Online Consult button and select option 5. Medication Query.
4. Patients advised to self isolate should not contact the practice regarding this. At this time, we will not be providing Fit Notes for patients who are self isolating.
5. There is a shortage of Paracetamol across the country, please do not submit a medication request for Paracetamol as all stock comes from the same sources.
If you are concerned about any symptoms you have developed please visit the NHS Inform website, read the guidance and follow the self-help guide. If after reading the guidance completing the self-help guide you remain concerned, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE PRACTICE, REMAIN AT HOME.
Complete the coronavirus form via our Online Consult button below or telephone the practice on 01555 752 150 for further advice.
If you DO NOT have symptoms but are worried or concerned please call the Coronavirus 24 hour helpline on 0800 028 2816
Please click the button above to access.
If your expectation is to be seen the same day please submit your form before 10am
and ensure you provide details that you can be contacted on.
Please note if you request medication or a fit note this will be processed within 48 hours and be ready to collect from our front desk or prescriptions will be sent to your usual Pharmacy. We will only contact you if there is a query or your request has been declined.
If you are requesting a letter from the practice this will be available to collect within 7 working days.
We will only contact you if there is a query or your request has been declined.
Please note there is not an option to book an appointment in our appointments book.
Please submit your request for an appointment using the forms available via the online consult button above.
Follow us on Twitter @StLukesMedPrac
Like our Facebook Page StLukesMedicalPractice
(Site updated 18/03/2020)