Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
Patients will automatically re-directed to the new website. ** Please note you may experience difficulties accessing the practice server between 10pm and 1am due to other processes running on the practice server. The error displayed will say the practice is unavailable. **
Requests for repeat prescriptions should be made in 48 hours in advance using one of the following methods:
- hand in the slip on the right-hand side of your prescription at reception
- submit a written request
- make a request via one of the local pharmacies in Carluke
- ask a friend or relative to hand in your request
- post in the slip on the right-hand side of your prescription
- register for Patient Services online using the Patient Services Registration Form. The form can be printed using the link or collected from the reception desk. ** Please note if ordering via online services and you cannot see your repeat medication then it is likely that your medication requires to be re-authorised. You can request your medication even though it cannot be seen by ticking the box "I'd like to request an expired or another medication" and freetext the items in the box and click the request button **
- If your request is declined a message will be passed to your preferred chemist or left at Reception for you.
- If the medication you are requested is not listed on your repeat medication then you will be unable to order but the new platform will enable you to make a request.
Please note the practice will be closed on Public Holidays. Please see list of Public Holidays under the Opening hours section.
We cannot accept requests over the telephone due to the risks involved.
Ordered prescriptions will be available in the chemist of your choice within 48 hours of your request. If a prescription is requested on a Friday afternoon the prescription will not be available until Tuesday.