Please click the button above to access.
If your expectation is to be seen the same day please submit your form before 10am
and ensure you provide details that you can be contacted on.
Please note if you request medication or a fit note this will be processed within 48 hours and be ready to collect from our front desk or prescriptions will be sent to your usual Pharmacy. We will only contact you if there is a query or your request has been declined.
If you are requesting a letter from the GP this will be available to collect within 7 working days. We will only contact you if there is a query or your request has been declined.
Please note there is not an option to book an appointment in our appointments book.
Please submit your request for a GP appointment using the forms available via the button above.
Appointment access at St Luke's Medical Practice
All non-urgent GP appointment requests should be made in the first instance by using the GP Online Triage button on our website (see below or on our home page). You can seek health advice without having to visit or call us.
- Access self-help resources
- Detail your symptoms via online forms
- Provide contact details that you will be available on
- Submit queries at your convenience
- Facility available online for patients 24-hours
- We will action Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays)
If your expectation is to see a GP same day, please ensure your form us submitted before 10am and we will endeavour to contact you.
If you do not:
- have internet access
- have a smart phone
- have a tablet
- have someone who can contact us online on your behalf
- Please telephone our Patient Care Advisers who will be able to help you on 01555 752150.
Chronic Disease Management
|With our Practice Nurses. Please contact our Patient Care Advisers to book an appointment.|
Between 7am and 8am, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Midwife available Thursday and Friday mornings. Please contact our Patient Care Advisers to book an appointment.